Émulateur de DSP XDS100 XDS100V2 JTAG, débogueur pour TI DSP ARM9 Cortex A8 TMS320
The XDS100v2 USB JTAG Emulator is the second release of the XDS100 JTAG emulator technology supporting debug of a variety of TI devices. It allows the user direct access between the host computer and the DSP through a 14-pin JTAG header. It is compatible with Code Composer Studio (CCS) V4 and compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7.
- Support for the following processor cores: TMS320C28x, TMS320C54x, TMS320C55x, TMS320C64x+, TMS320C674x, ARM 9, ARM Cortex R4, and ARM Cortex A8.
- Debugging function(connect / disconnect, read / write memory, read the register, load the program, run, stop steps to support the breakpoint debugging, real-time mode)
- Supports On-Chip Flash Programmer(e.g. C2000)
- Support targets with 14-pin TI JTAG connector as used by Texas Instruments embedded processors.
- Support for USB2.0 High Speed (480 Mbit/s)
- Support for Code Composer Studio v4 and newer (Does not support Code Composer Studio v3.3)
- Support CCS5.2
- Support for power-off test and Adaptive Clock
- Support for Windows XP/Vista/Win7
1 x XDS100 V2 Emulator
1 x High-end USB2.0 High-speed Cable
1 x High-grade Imported 14-pin JTAG Cable
1 x Network Connection Disk, there are CCS4.2 and CCS5.0 version of the software, with crack files and detailed decryption methods.